Kneeling cable machines are a versatile piece of gym equipment that can provide a variety of benefits to your workout routine. They can help target multiple muscle groups, including the chest, triceps, and shoulders, providing a full upper body workout. The kneeling cable chest press, in particular, is a popular exercise for those looking to improve their upper body strength and tone their chest muscles. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to properly perform the kneeling cable chest press to help you achieve the best results possible. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced gym-goer, mastering this exercise can lead to significant improvements in your upper body strength and overall fitness. So, let’s get started!
How to perform Jammer Arms Kneeling Chest Press
- Adjust the jammer arms to a height that allows you to grasp the handles comfortably while kneeling on the floor with your knees hip-width apart.
- Grasp the handles with an overhand grip, keeping your hands shoulder-width apart, and kneel on the floor with your toes touching the ground.
- Inhale and push the handles forward, fully extending your arms in front of your chest.
- Exhale and slowly bring the handles back towards your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body and squeezing your chest muscles.
- Repeat the movement for the desired number of repetitions while maintaining proper form, including keeping your back straight and core engaged, and avoiding locking your elbows or allowing your back to arch.
- Adjust the resistance on the machine if the weight is too heavy or too light.